User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stare At The Road.

    Sounds like my sister's road sickness she gets. Very intriguing . I was wondering what it was untill the near end.

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: victims

    I'd have to say capitalize your Is and all the other begining words in a new line. Flowing pefectly in my point of veiw it's pretty good.

    May 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Garden of Hideous - Chap. 1

    when he and the kind and queen king Very discriptive. It sounds more of a hisorical fiction. Mabe a hybrid of genres? Any way loved it. Quite long to me ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: indever songs

    I know. They aren't finished. My friend liked them, and she wanted to use them in her story so I sayed sure. I told her to put them in as ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    I have to get local bussas to go for me ‘cuz I’m gangsta! did you mean to spell busses? That's actually kinda funny. :o

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Anti-Poetry

    Just do me a favor a stop writing poems that end with a call for action!!! Just do me a favor and stop writing poems that end with a call ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Clinging to the ticking hands

    I don't want to grow up! It's fun being a child but the time does tick away too fast. It was descriptive and every thing. Very informative. I have no ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First Kiss

    They were soft and gantle, Gentle I would have said what happened next or later for that matter like he kissed me again as he stood with me at my ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    My ch 3 is stuck. I've written ch 4- 7 already in my note book but I got to get up ch 3. One min. and I'll try to start ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Acrostic Thingie

    Oh so that's how you see if they've reviewed or not. *back to subject* I think it pritty cool how you described a play, right? I also didn't get the ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    The boys broke away from a wall. Ok I'll try. Thanks.^-^

    May 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    Okay I'll pm you when I get the next ch. in. ^-^ I'll go try and fix those typos too.

    May 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    Yes I under stand. I love the country.^-^ I tryed my best to fix the errors. Some of it I totally took out but some of it I changed my ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    *Im at school^-^* It's a supped up bug though. You have to admit that would be awesome. And I shall remind you in a bit if I myself remember.

    May 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    The romance will come trust me.

    May 6, 2008


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink