User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Cheating Death chapter one

    I'm glad you guys would be willing to read more. It was an idea for a manga that I couldn't ever seem to draw in sequence, so this is the ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: (removed story)

    To all of you; I shall simple say this is a short story to be interpreted in any way. Yes, it's from an emo person's perspective but it doesn't necessarily ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Star and his journal

    Agh! *pulls out hair* It's not supposed to have the science of today in it! :smt012 It's the year 3501 for gosh sakes! Do you think we'll get that far ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jail bird- Ch 1: wrong footing>fix it

    I oficialy say that if I don't get anymore reviews on this I'll have to close up shop on this one.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jail Bird Ch2-leason to learn>trial

    Do I even get one review? :( :?

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jail bird- Ch 1: wrong footing>fix it

    *nods* I understand. And today I took this to school and found some errors. I shall go and edit now. :P

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Indians in the rain?

    I don't know what to put for the thud, thud, thud part...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: +Sneek Peak+ A New Light on a Distant Shot

    I've said once before but I'll repeat. I woun't post anymore of this but just to let you know a freind of mine has read what I got so far ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: *

    Oh whops sorry. I'll delete it. It was till pretty inrtertaining.

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Awakening by Katie Chopin

    I couldn't finish it either. It got stale. I just had happened to pick it up and then I forgot about it. Sorry. I didn't quite like it either. SO ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    It's a waste of time and moey. It may be adicting but it's still a bad book. I love it but it's anoying at the same time. -Amber

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Her Magic Mage Part one: just the beginning.

    I'm still trying to work on the discripton thing but I've fixed the misstakes.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Her Magic Mage Part one: just the beginning.

    Thanks Miked. I'll look over it.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: All say(don't know a good title..)

    .... :? I don't know what to add to it. It's suposed to be like a nursery school song.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Flame

    WHy's everyone fear the wolf Kyte?

    Jul 14, 2008


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns