User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Earth's Plight

    From the grasp of frost the riders came, Like earth-bound hail, (enter?) descending rain. Seas were drained and mountains razed. From works of beauty, (enter?) did they graze. Not beast, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nightmare

    pain a stab in the heart pain, a stab in the heart his eyes fully lifeless his eyes lifeless mix my blood with his to mix my blood with his ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Meanless Words

    I hate liers! I have to say no spelling mistakes, no punctuation misstakes. Over all a witty post, if you were telling that to your crush I would so be ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    just backstabbed me and rocked my world, or what was left of it The next day at school; I did my best to look happy but not everything they did ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: When dawn arrives

    [quote="*singerofthenight*"]Prologue Suddenly the patient started shaking uncontrollably then lay still. The life line went flat. “We? There is no we to it John.” She stated blandly, shaking her h

    May 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Indevor-band story

    She told me she did do as much spell check as she could infive min but se didn't get done...* I like how you tell us what your doing doring ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    Ok if I wrote the story it would have gone a litle slower with more depth. Like instead of the girl just of no where kissing him (witch by the ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Firebomb

    Sorry I dont agree necisaraly witht the ast reveiw....I half agree You didn't spenf that much time on it Oh well But I still thought it was funny But hey ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Caterpillar Who Loved The Butterfly

    Wow, this was pretty original actually and I really liked it! It kind of reminded me of the Hungry Caterpillar, which is one of those books that you never forget, ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: A girl named Revelation part 1

    ok I haven't read it all but Im using the first short sentence as a book mark....Ill read more in a bit *I promised..* :D -em *Oh ya I killed ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Possession

    as said befor a diffrent way kinda halloweenish But for me sweemish..... I would so break up with my bf if he ever and I mean ever did that to ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Cutter's Dread

    Hey that reminds me of one of the storys I wrote....this girl stood by a dark ally knowing that something was going to happen...something bad and Boo! out of nowhere ...

    Apr 1, 2008


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid