User avatar

mycocosm

mycocosm

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Leprechaun

    Thank you!

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The protectors of the elements chapter 2

    Woo hoo! Chapter two! Nice. I just hope that it were a bit longer, so I could know more, I want to know more... Nice job! O.o

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Palabras de un disidente

    You really do sound like a salmon! X_x

    Mar 8, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: (Don't know a title yet..) Chapter 1

    I think that this is cool! You should definitely continue it, and I really liked the end. I would like to see what happens. Just be careful with the spelling ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Protectors of the Elements chapter 1

    Hello Lili, I liked your story, but I agree that it goes a little too fast. I think you should either make the chapter longer, make two parts of the ...

    Dec 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love's power

    You're welcome!

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hell's Forest: Chapter Two: Beginning

    Thanks!

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hell's Forest: Chapter One: Dracula

    Thanks a lot Kasim. I get your points, but about the smell of the dead person, I didn't mean that Vladimir is the dead person, like a zombie. He smells ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death

    Thanks a lot for correcting it all! I can't believe I made all those mistakes, now I'll be more careful next time. And thanks for the recommendation of the book, ...

    Nov 20, 2011


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author