User avatar

mtempleton

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twiligt Spoof

    More Twilight spoofs. Really? Firstly, I love Twilight. I am in love with Edward Cullen. But I can still laugh. Utensil, for instance, was a nice touch. And Crunchy Nut ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Suggestions Needed!

    Must say this first - I think Forever Threnody meand A GATHERING Light by Jenniffer Donnely. Read it first! Best book ever. From the books you listed, A Catcher in ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: The Meaning of Life

    Gorgeous. Accurate. Bravo for your prose, and your positive outlook! Life is a gift, life is for living, I love how many teens have pointed that out here. I'm seventeen ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: On Orcs

    Hmmm, thought provoking, well reasoned argument you have here. When it comes to LOTR there is no such thing as over thinking. It's true to say that Sauron is a ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight

    Yep Twilight definately has its issues. I was swept along at the start, and I still hold it as a guilty pleasure. But after reading all four books in the ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Kids in the playground

    Hi there! This works really well. Although I was drawn in by the bi-line. Serious lack of onion rings in this piece. I digress. I think we've all been in ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to Google

    He he. One rhythm error, I think. Stanza 3 "comcast just can't compete" cut "just." Othere than that, for fun, it was brilliant. I don't want to criticise. Ah google. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Heaven on Earth

    A review for you. My comments are bracketted. Feel free to dismiss them if you wish! Hope it's clear enough. Heaven on Earth I wonder sometimes what life would be ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Home

    Fire is right. You captured the characters really well. Especially Tifa, I think. I always feel sorry for Tifa. There's a serious lack of Final Fantasy fanfiction. Please write some ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Author and Character

    Hello! Would you believe that I actually have conversations like this with my characters? it's worst when I have to kill them... I can't really find a way to critique ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Dead

    ok I'm studying english and reading James Joyce's "The Dead." this is really not the same thing. I'm almost shocked by this. Firstly, as you've been told, you have to ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Brownie time!

    I quickly removed the lid and sub-consciously shook off the warning of what the container contained. (This is a good concept to open on - but you're using too many ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ben and Jerry

    I think I like this. Nice to see a poem that doesn't rhyme for a change. Like the structure of the last few lines with "normal" standng alone but maybe ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Who is that Man on the Cross?

    I don't know what to say. Your poem was very touching. I don't know if it could have been more touching if it hadn't rhymed. First two lines of stanza ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lesser Things

    It's great. Pretty simple, pretty short but also powerful. On first reading I thought your rhyme scheme was a little strange, then I sat and worked it out and it's ...

    Oct 7, 2008


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11