-
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 13.1]
Ahh thank you!! I love reading your reviews.
Apr 20, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 12.2]
Thank you!!
Apr 20, 2021 -
Re: Cursed Blessing
Congratulations on your first post!! You have real talent!
Apr 16, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 12.1]
Thank you so much!!!! And no problem, I hope you had a good Easter break!
Apr 13, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 13.2]
Thank you!!
Apr 6, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 3]
Thank you for your wonderful review!!
Mar 31, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 10]
Thank you for this wonderful review!!
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: Blasphemy
Thank you so much for this wonderful review!
Mar 28, 2021 -
Re: Blasphemy
Thank you!!
Mar 28, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 2]
Thank you again!!!
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]
Wow, thank you for this wonderful review! I love all your suggestions and it means a lot that you took the time to give them.
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 11.2]
Thank you so much!!! I love all your suggestions and I always look forward to your reviews.
Mar 12, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 11.2]
Thank you so much for this wonderful review!
Mar 11, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 11.1]
Thank you so much for this wonderful review!!
Mar 11, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 10]
Thank you so much!!! Your reviews are very encouraging and I love to read them and get your perspective.
Mar 3, 2021
