User avatar

mordax

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 17.1]

    Thank you very much!! I definitely agree with your perspective on Zain and his appearance in the group. He is quiet and often forgettable because of this but I agree ...

    Aug 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 16.1]

    I did not italicize the Styrkish language in this chapter because it is being spoken casually and naturally by native Styrkish speakers whereas previously, it was in the perspective of ...

    Aug 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Miscellaneous short poems

    Thank you very much!!

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 15.2]

    Thank you again! And I have a map drawn, albeit poorly, but I don%u2019t know how to share it on here%u2026

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Miscellaneous short poems

    Thank you!!

    Aug 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Lyrical Re: To the Forest

    Ooooooh yes!!! I love this new edit!

    Jul 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Anti-sonnet

    Thank you!! I kind of meant the bigotry part as the inherent sexism I often see in old sonnets where women are sexualized. But I definitely like your suggestion and ...

    Jul 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Miscellaneous short poems

    Thank you very much!

    Jul 30, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Eclipse: Chapter 7, Nightshade

    Ooh! That sounds interesting! I definitely will be checking out your earlier chapters and please tag me in any upcoming ones!

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 10]

    Exactly

    Jul 28, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 10]

    Thank you for this wonderful review! Wow, you review quickly! And yes, I realize my povs often take a personal approach, however, I see it as this narrator is inside ...

    Jul 28, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 4]

    Wow thank you very much!

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 3]

    Thank you for this review! The game is made up and the era is pre-19th century, leaning more towards post-medieval.

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]

    Thank you for this wonderful review and all your great comments!!

    Jul 24, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 19.4]

    Thank you for these wonderful reviews!! My story is about this prophecy proclaiming each of these people to go and retrieve these artifacts that are believed to once belong to ...

    Jul 23, 2021


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix