User avatar

mordax

  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Temporary Happiness

    sorry, it glitched: didn't mean to post it twice

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Temporary Happiness

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I love this poem! The portrayal of worry of a lightened emotional state is so relatable. You beautifully portrayed that strange medium of joy and anxiety and confusion that we ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Puppet Show

    Ooh! I love that idea! And thank you for the feedback.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Puppet Show

    Thank you for your review! And yes, I know "line" and "time" don't rhyme but as they were somewhat similar in sound I thought I could make it pass, lol. ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 2]

    Thank you so much!! And yes, I love Six of Crows too. I did base part of the concept with a quest of a ragtag group on that book, but ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]

    Thank you so much! And thank you for using this as your first review!! I read Throne of Glass too, and I agree, not a big fan... (I felt the ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: An unwritten song

    Thank you so much!!!

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: An unwritten song

    Hi, I just joined this site and I'm wondering how you place your quotes from the work in the little bubble thing in your reviews? If you could help me ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]

    What does it look like? I don't see that on my end, but I'd like to fix it.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Dramatic Re: A Father's Wish - Prologue

    Oh, okay! Thank you for the clarification!

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: An Unlit Sky and Inky Sea

    Beautiful! I love this new edit!

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: ...

    Hello!! Grows: As a reader first going into your story, your first line, "I do not know when I was born", could be stronger and does not have the pull ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]

    Thank you for your feedback! I do have a question though in regards to your advice on the "white space" when someone speaks. Do you mean formatting-wise, because on my ...

    Jan 3, 2021


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon