User avatar

moonlight123

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What is ou purpose?

    This is an interesting poem, it was different. I like the way you started it, with the water hitting your back. The way you sort of narrated your thought process ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Violated Child

    As the others said, you did an excelent job with turning the nursery rhymes from something sweet into something dark. I liked the way the first part was mature in ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Endless Road

    I really liked it! You captured the pain, the suffering. At first it seemed to be another poem about awful things in life and such, the ending caught me off ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Into My Darkness

    Wow. That's all I had to say when I was done with this. It's just so, so heartfelt and real. It really lets the reader feel the emotions. I can't ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: my heart

    I know it was a bit cliched, I know it was a bit short, but I really don't care because I loved your poem! It was simple and said it ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Savior

    I thought it was great. I said before that I liked this, but you should've kept this as the prologue!!! it flowed better. Anyway it was less boring than the ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Savior

    hey Selene, It started off well but then went downhill (It sounded a lot like my writing actually) it began to get very boring by the end of it as ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It ain't all sweet

    I thought that it was brillant! It was so true to life! (and I do the exact same thing with the words tumbling out when I write...) :D Everyone else ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Damage of Reality

    I love the way your poem definetly has rythum to it, (something that is close to impossible for me to accomplish) and the beginning of it was awesome: Your mother, ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    I would just like to first say that I absolutely loved it! From the very first line it sucked my right in. That's one of the most important things in ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It is Empty

    Your poem seems to speak to me as I imagine it must to many. When someone sees people happy, all around them and they feel empty, and a great longing ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do Not Stand By My Grave And Weep

    That is one of the most interesting poems I've read. It got me thinking about how humanists must feel like they have such a short amount of time for living. ...

    Dec 23, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb