User avatar

michaeld

rest a spell

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A brief history of boys I fancied as a teenager

    Haha this was cute! I enjoyed reading it! So the whole time, I was wondering if it was really a real list, or if it was just going to be ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Live Ten (Prologue & Chapter One)

    I honestly LOVED this!!!!! I really enjoyed reading it! The concept is amazing! Also I think it's beautifully written! Some of it rushed a little too fast though like the ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Soul Untouched

    I thought this was really good! I definitely will keep reading if you post more! The one thing I have to say, is that parts of it were a bit ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Time to wake up Buttercup

    This... this, simply put, was amazing. Your description was just awesome! I could really taste the sweet water (I imagined it to have a sweetish taste), I could really hear ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Can Run, But You Can't Hide.

    I think that this could get somewhere. I just think it was WAY too fast. You should deepen and 'explode' each moment even if it is still supposed to be ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Half-Gone Glass

    First of all. BRAVO! I congratulate you for not coming across as a whiny little kid just wanting attention as most poems like this come across as that. This actually ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Letters: Chapter One

    Ok first of all, I would like to say, "WOW". This is very entertaining and I enjoyed reading it very much! Once again, as I said on your colonial love ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Colonial Love Story

    First off, I would like to say that I agree with VivielTwixt that you should go ahead and 'introduce' the characters straight ahead in the beginning. Secondly, I think that ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mirror, Mirror, Off the Wall (Edited)

    This... this is just amazing! I am completely and utterly blown away! First of all, the title was perfect to catch ANYONE'S attention! The whole story of the poem (I ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: alone

    This was very beautiful! I only have one thing to say though. At this line: 'You must chose it Chose to let it' it should have been: you must CHOOSE ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: How Would You Say You're Insane?

    Hey! First of all I would like to welcome you to YWS and I hope you enjoy it here! I know I sure do! This was an AMAZINGLY written piece ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Teardrops: Final Verse

    First of all, welcome to YWS and I hope you enjoy it here! I know I do! All I have to say is a few grammatical errors. When you said ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Cry for Me

    This is a really good piece of work! Bravo! :) I also was wondering what the 'thing' was that we shouldn't cry about unless it is personal, but other than ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Secrets

    Hey Sarah! I just was going through your portfolio to see if you had anything new and I decided to re read this! This time I took my time and ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Carry Me Home Chapter 1

    once again I am starstruck with your talent! I have nothing to say as most of it has been said by others and in my review of your second chapter ...

    Jun 27, 2011


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi