Random avatar

markvd

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The First Sunray

    I loved your word choice:) excellent vocabulary. I especially liked "The topography of a smile." well done, I enjoyed it.

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Variations on a Hospital Bed

    Thank you, your comments are very helpful.

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hiding The Cracks

    I agree--a great piece. This is a subject we all deal with, and you presented it in a new and profound way. Keep up the good work

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Punch Line

    Very well written. I love how it is a sort of dissection of one's last moments, and a reflection of the life. It is painful, but as many writer's know--life ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: high water

    no, you would be correct in thinking so. It was just a nice way for me to encompass some of the feelings i have about life right now, the swift, ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I still do

    Yes, a bit cliche, but I did enjoy how you left the reader with hope at the end.

    Dec 6, 2009


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus