User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My double blind date

    please rate this R. It's a shock reading somethign with no raitng, then finding our it has strong curse words 5 times. Other than that , I liekd the story.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fallen

    Nah, not true. Just a random piece i felt like submitting.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Angel in my Arms

    Loved this story! Please post mroe soon. I can't wait to see what happens =D

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your Name in Stars

    Hey, I liked your poem very much. It was very well written and flowed nicely. I enjoyed reading it. Very Good!

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched - Chapter Two & Three

    this story is awesome! please do post more! PLEASE!

    May 20, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Abbey Road

    This was a very impacting "poem" that I found very intriguing to read. The artistic flair of yours is very evident iin this work

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss the Damsel 4

    Love, this story just keeps getting better and better! no other comments

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter One

    sorry, computer repeated my post, so I deleted one...sort of

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Invisible

    um, i love the song, saw the resemblance very neat insight, Broken-image also, very true.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Students

    interesting poem. couldn't really understand what it was about but i guess it was sorta clear in a odd sort of way

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Undefinition

    I really liked this poem. It was so enchanting. I can't beleive all the negativity it received from other users. I LOVED it. It was unique and absolutely fun to ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: she cared when no one else did.....

    it's "especially", not "expeshilly"

    Feb 4, 2007


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller