User avatar

malachitear

ForgottenSpellbinder

  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: My Fault

    Hey there! The plot is simple, something that many people have tried, and inspite of that, you made it sound great! Good Job :D There are a few grammar and ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Bows

    I like this! I really feel the emotion in this and I guess I am able to relate to it too, at least to a certain level. from the second ...

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Humor Re: Hey! You lost?

    I also commend your use of the Second-person POV. Its rather a lot more appropriate than the usual first person pov throughout that you usually see. This wasn't horror though. ...

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Rooftops, Tall Tales, and Cigarettes.

    This gave me chills. Hello! I'll start off with the things you should think about. Just suggestions! - Maybe you should change your title? So that his name only appears ...

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Storm - Prologue

    Hello (: Firstly, welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Hope to see you around often! This is really well written and I really liked it! ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: try me

    Well, it does come on rather strongly. Hello (: I think that this piece is rather unpolished, but has quite a lot of potential to become really good, because I ...

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I'm a little lonely here

    I really like this! It's a beautiful piece with a subtle touching message. It's not too strong, and has a sort of gentle, emotional feel. The description of the sky ...

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Untitled (as of this moment)

    Hey there(: Woah. You really drew me in there. I loved the way you began the piece, and how it flowed. It was a little complicated, but you were able ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Watching Angels Sleep

    Hey there. This is a little creepy. I'm not saying I don't like it, but I felt you were a little overbearing in your use of the word 'angel' when ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Mom

    Wow. *sniff* Really felt this one. The start immediately caught my attention, "It didn't hurt". Brisk and to the point, with a nice effect. The innocence and pure-heartedness of a ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Broken Smile

    I haven't seen you around either. Hello :D Okay, firstly, the theme is a nice one, but I think it could use a little more impact. Not in the words,but ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Wow. Really loved this piece. It flowed so well! The starting was really interesting, the way you made the reader follow the protagonist's thought processes and the way he ticked ...

    Oct 11, 2011


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind