User avatar

lolosboing

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Three, Two, One

    Hi pastel! You were not harsh at all! I'm very sorry I made you cry! Your review was also very sad, and I can relate to the feeling of losing ...

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Three, Two, One

    Thanks for the review! Yeah, I made it pretty confusing. I'll try and fix those parts! I definitely agree! One thing though, I also lost someone close to me. I ...

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: New special!

    Thanks so much! I think I have a better idea now! And by the way, I loved your poem!

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A wounded soldier

    Hey! Thanks for the review. I'll fix that typo. and about the timing of the war? Uh... I have no idea.

    Jun 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A wounded soldier

    Thanks for catching that!!! wow, I think im blind.

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A wounded soldier

    Thanks so much for the review! I still think Griffinkeeper has a point, but you've got another one too. I'll see what other people have to say before I make ...

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A wounded soldier

    AH! Punctuation! Sorry!!! I wrote this at 12 so I guess I forgot!!! Thanks for the reminder! and I'll see if I can fit better words without messing it up!

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A wounded soldier

    I kinda guessed at how a soldier might feel. It would be how I would feel, so I'd be a pretty weak soldier! Thanks for the review and I'll see ...

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A wounded soldier

    Thank you so much for the feedback! I was wondering about the one with thunder in it, if I should change it or not, but I guess I should keep ...

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A wounded soldier

    Sorry about the messy formatting. I tried several times to even out the spaces, but it wouldn't allow me to when I saved. Sorry! Still, I think the rhyme has ...

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emily

    Thanks for the review! Yeah, this was for an English project and I had to fill three pages with some random story about survival. I'll put my all into my ...

    May 27, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emily

    Alright, so...I got the Italics to stay. And I hope it's more enjoyable now! Thanks again!

    May 23, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emily

    When I posted this, the Italics disappeared and I couldn't get them to show up. Sorry about that. I guess I have a lot to improve. Thank you for the ...

    May 22, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Guadalupe The Mosquito

    Wow! That language is powerful. So, you're saying, try to make the reader really KNOW that I seriously hate her?

    May 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Broken China Doll

    I got some really useful feedback from your review! Thank you so much again!

    May 16, 2017


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost