User avatar

logosgal

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Image of the Almighty in my early childhood

    I agree with the previous reviews: this is a great start with a lot of potential. Some things you could work on to improve your "showing not telling": It seems ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: A Siren's Fingerpaint

    This thing is peppered with metaphores and similies, and it's making me sneeze! :wink: Seriously, though, you might want to rethink some of those. Shedding sleep like onionskins. Huh? Flakes ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Al Gore's Nobel Prize

    Haha, I love it! Personally, I don't like Al Gore much, and I agree that he didn't really deserve that prize. But I don't think that's the only reason I ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Christmas Wishes

    Pretty good. The formatting's a little weird. It does seem sort of like a free-verse poem for the most part, though some parts seem like they'd do better as prose. ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flemzo's Exhilarating Monotony Contest: Breakfast

    Well done! It does a really good job of keeping the reader's attention, even though it's only about making toast. :D I think I guessed that it was toast by ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Seniors!

    Hey, don't knock junior year, that was the best year of my life so far! :wink: Now that I'm a senior this year, I have to panic about getting scolarchip/college ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: What really Happened To Humpety Dumpety?

    Pretty good! I love the whole re-writing fairy tales idea. The first thing I ever wrote outside of school was a re-telling of Little Red Riding Hood, so the whole ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fear

    Well, this was certainly an intriguing piece. Sometimes it was a little confusing, not really knowing what "It" is, but that adds to the mystery and draws the reader in ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Once In a Purple Moon-very short

    Yeah, I have to agree with everyone else that it needs more to it. Don't take this wrong--I know you wrote it awhile ago--but the way it is now it ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Bittersweet Song-Song Lyrics

    Very nice! I could hear it in my head fairly well, which is always a good sign. (It would be easier if I didn't already have another song stuck in ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ginger-Mania?

    :shock: Whoa, so you're saying that people actually abuse you for having red hair?? :evil: I've never heard of such a thing! In the U.S., we have a lot of ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A mother's dream

    I like it. It's very peaceful. I'm not really big on Haiku usually (I guess in general I favor rhyming poetry), but this is really nice. I can almost see ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Lolly & Ollie's Quest for Cereal

    Okay, that was... odd. It did have some good parts, though. Like Clau said, you need to re-format it to be a proper script. If this is meant for stage, ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Ooh! I love radio plays! My drama class did them last winter. It was so much fun! :D Well, I've really enjoyed it so far. I agree with almost everyone ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Caste of the Spider

    Yay!! You finally got the new version up!! :elephant: Okay, so you asked me for a sound shredding. You do know what you're in for, right? This is a full-blown ...

    Aug 22, 2007


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria