User avatar

lizzifer

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'm Not a 'Nobody'

    HI HERE FOR A REVIEW this song realy made me happy on the inside, like I was a happy little pear doing the macarena~! just kidding because no one EVER ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Snow white and the seven dwarfs

    ANyone who re-wirtes fairy tales is amazing to me. It's so fun and makes me wanna tell the twisted version to my future children *nodnod*

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Concrete Apocalypse

    love the change in tone hun! it got stuck in ruts a bit but got right back up running. It's peaceful and calming and if I read it aloud some ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Brain

    I feels to clunky and doesn't flow. you portrayed many poets do but you wont get kudos for making people feel stupid. I love the thought process, it just doesn't ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *laughs hysterically for a long time like a deranged idiot crazy person* LOVE THIS!!!

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Twilight

    sorry i must for i can't hold it in because I know the EXACT feeling because it is happening to me right now but in quite the opposite way >> ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spring Magic

    i loveddd the imagery!

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Moments

    I loved the thought put into and I liked the images I got from it butttttt (yes there is alwaysa a BUT) it seemed very go....stop.stop..goo...like a iece where thoughts ...

    Mar 1, 2009


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt