User avatar

lilymoore

lilymoore

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Something Real

    Hey there Amy. So, I have to say right off the bat that you did a wonderful job here as far as grammar and such went and you definitely have ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: .

    Rosey Posey! You wanted an opinion on this so here I am. I’m not going to nitpick though as Stella took care of that. Obviously, this is a very personal ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: flesh : part one.

    Hey, I’m here. I was about to review but had to mow the lawn. Anyway… First of all, your introduction was brilliant and the power within it is so heartfelt ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams Really Do Come True…Kinda

    *jabs jabber* Hey, it’s reviewin time. Rosey had some wonderful things to say but I did have a couple of more to bring up. The orange tabby didn’t clean her ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: An Autobiography

    Hey spike, here as requested. ^^ Nitpicks say something what we want everyone to hear, etc. I think you meant “that” The feelings I have accumulated in me for my ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Than You

    Hey unster. I read this way back when you first wrote this but I never got around to writing down a review for it. But I’m here now, I just ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Tick. Tock.

    Hey cnvalambrosia, never fear, lily here…on second thought, that might be cause to fear. ^^ grrr So I won’t nitpick because there isn’t much to nitpick upon here. In fact, ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Compulsive Disorder of the Obsessive Variety II

    Hey part two. Awesome! Because I didn’t find any nitpicks grammatically or style wise aside from one, and that was your typo which was already pointed out, I’m just going ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: .

    Rosey! I figured that this would be a great story to make my first review as a purple. So here goes. Little Things I was it desperately. I think you ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled

    Hey there shy! So, I checked out the site first of all and it looks awesome. There’s not much there, but it looks very cool. Anyway, on to the review. ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You Soft and Lonely/You Lost and Lonely

    Hey Kiki! So, we just became friends like, 5 minutes ago and I figured I would review a little more of your stuff. So here it goes! waves of brunette ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: He Wasn't Too Old For Her

    Wow, does this sound just like my high school. Our school just hired a new computer/accounting teacher and he sounds just like the teacher in the story. Tall with a ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Waiting

    Hey there. Jas Now the long dish of gravel What exactly is this dish of gravel? It sounds pretty, but I haven’t the slightest what it is. Other then that, ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What Have We Tonight?

    Evi! Oh I love reading your stuff. I had no idea you even did poetry. First off, when I started this, I had no idea what a pantoum was but ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My Life ( Heavy Metal)

    First off, high fives for metal. *high fives* Yeah, corny, but whatever. ^^ Okay, this immediately reminded me of Hail to the Geek by Deaf Pedestrian with your references to ...

    Jul 1, 2009


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns