User avatar

leftnoa

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My heart is breaking apart

    My life, is breaking apart The blood, is coming out of my heart Graveyard- it is where I stand The hourglass, is in reapers hands -Now here the time goes ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Loneliness is like sex

    This is the the best poem I have read on this site, not only does it have truth that the others don't but it also has humor (which I found ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fear

    I understand the message behind this poem pretty well I think, I couldnt help but think it somewhat political, but this might just be me associating fear with hate and ...

    Oct 6, 2008


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle