Random avatar

lakegirl

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Suicide Note

    It's not an eleven year old. "You cradled me in your arms for eleven years" thats just how many years the world protected the girl.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Suicide Note

    Kaedee: Thanks for the review! Actually, when I put it in I thought that that line would be awful because no one would understand it, but I put it in ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Suicide Note

    SpokenWordTeej: Thanks for the review! I tried to make this a poem with something that everyone could relate to in some way. I can relate to my poem entirely (except ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Suicide Note

    Yeah. No suicide just seems so awful...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Suicide Note

    Mr.Knightley: Oh no, I definitely would never commit suicide. Lots of it are true feelings though. Thanks for the review! I appreciate it.

    May 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Suicide Note

    this poem is brutally honest. it makes the reader feel ashamed and guilty for not being able to help this narrator. it makes the reader want to call/text there friends ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Suicide Note

    JustisMarez: The plastic into gold part meant that it made unimportant things more important. Thanks for the review!

    May 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Art

    Thanks!

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Girl

    Thanks! I'll try to take all of your suggestions and edit it later.

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Girl

    Hi! Okay so the poem was about a girl who was "alone" and lost but she needed others around her. and I know that there were short lines, I did ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: fake

    Wow. It definitely caught my attention. If I were you, I would definitely expand it.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Who am I?

    Short but to the point. I can relate, it seems like your something to everyone else but yourself, because you aren't quite sure who you are. Keep writing!

    Jan 25, 2010


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling