-
Re: Mystery of the False Bills! Chapters 1 + 2...
I am english having french as my second language... and this is a story my evil french teacher has assigned us, she's given us chapters to do work in and ...
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: Writing Challenge 12/26: Operation Dessert Storm
wow... that was good...... -walks back to her Dark Willow to hide-
Jan 1, 2006 -
Re: Writing Challenge 12/26- when eggs go bad...
why am I suddenly old L? young Z is a compliment, if ye must call me something you Could call me Lady, or Lady Dark, or LD, or whatever, just ...
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: Writing Challenge 12/26- when eggs go bad...
whats that supposed to mean? :(
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: Bard's Story Pt. 2
without me you might live longer......
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: Inside the Mind of a 7-year-old Romantic
-gags- you guys? geniuses? HAHAHA, maybe him but you young Z? hehe, juuuust kidding, nice story young one, v. intersting... and young Z? shush!
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: High Expectations
hehe, probably... so yesh, ask someone else, just seems to me like they don't...
Dec 17, 2005 -
Re: Freely Falling Object
cute ^-^ I like it, goood job :lol:
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: Wake me when September ends
haha... yesh... much old, but sometimes the olders are the more classic. The beginning when things are new, uncertain and cautious. But that is a good story... despite the late ...
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Away in a Cave
Hah.. quite amusing I suppose... this is most definantly more like a joke more then anything. But its good... very good-ish. Lady
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Me Myself and I
Haha... spelling was completely a mess, but it was... pretty good. But I must say... go back to stories Z! Lady :lol:
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: My Reaction was Laughter (for older readers)
hmm, very good, t'is quite like something I would write to describe an event that happens more often then is known, child molesting is quite often a true problem, but ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: The Young Puppy
hmm, very cute young one, you may have talent within you, keep up the story, not the kind i would read much, but it is good, and you should keep ...
Dec 9, 2005
