User avatar

kris

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The writings of Sonlen Evandar Xiulta

    Your writing is very interesting but it suffers from the same illness as my works...Run-on sentences hehehe - little blighters :P But stick with it; please. you have the seeds ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: In Bohemia, #2

    As a drama student i must is very difficult to act. Almost as bad as a Dada or In'yer face theatre. It is not nice working with a script that ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Arms Dealer

    I can't say that i am a professor on American history. so i can't tell if the story is accurate...But i found it very easy to read. BEST THING! i ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Writer's block

    I can relate COMPLETELY! How very irksome.. eurgh :P Very sincere poem. and is that not what a poem is meant to be? Yes perhaps there are some problems with ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Place Called Home

    I disagree. Anything that does not confirm and conclude the message of the piece at the end is useless. Otherwise your intention can be misunderstood. I think its a very ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Duty, Chapter 4 {Being Edited}

    You have such a skill with the craft of story telling. This was remarkably easy to read. My personal preference here: take it or leave it, it is completely your ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nevermind

    I enjoyed the end, in particular :D Very frantic. I could imagine the situation very clearly...promise me one thing. Don't let the poor dogs be harmed. But nit-picky me :P ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Catching Casey

    I move in favour of Scasha's suggestions. Very insightful indeed. Take heed child!! I personally found your story rather rushed, but i can see exactly what you were going for; ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Milboukia *Part I*

    I am sorry about the fact that I cannot give you much in the way of grammar or punctuation correction, as I have difficultly with it myself :P so any ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Indians in the rain?

    WEEEE! first post :D happy days. OK now! down to business :P I really enjoyed the imagery used within your poem, it was very evocative while managing to avoid being ...

    Jun 6, 2008


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia