Random avatar

kook9600

  • Script » General, General Re: Blooming in May; act I

    Thanks so much!

    May 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled, Chapter One; Corren (edited)

    Thanks everyone. Just to be clear, Corren and the guards are human. I don't think that was clear in the story. I used a lot of simalies with birds, so ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Five Silence

    I agree that the last sentence isn't the best... but I really like the poem itself. It's very emotional. Great job!

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Nobodies - Chapter One: I'm Dead? No Way!

    This was amazing! I love the writing style, and I can't wait to see the next chapter. Keep writing!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Snowman (Revised)

    Thanks everybody!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tea Party (revised)

    Thanks everybody!

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Thing

    First off, what's a movie house clock? It was interesting and I liked the twist at the end. Keep writing!

    Apr 10, 2010


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian