User avatar

kittykat

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Random Prologue?

    Thanks a lot for those evenstar and olivia! :D I'm going to try to start the story, now that I've figured out a way that seems... fairly interesting, maybe. Or ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    Yay! Go random kittens and bulbasaur! :D I demand a movie made!

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Random Prologue?

    My narrator is supposed to act like that. He/she (haven't really decided yet, doesn't really matter, right?) is supposed to be random and practically clueless about things. This is just ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Music

    Thankies Max! ^_^ I think you're right, "night" as the ending word does sound better. Plus, it makes it so the imagry would fade into black and not white, which ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    Awe... I'm late, I guess. Not too late, right? That was so cute I had to read it twice. The end made me giggle. ^_^ -kittykat

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: CurlyQPride

    Cute poem, I liked it. ... Sorry that, that wasn't helpful, but I didn't really find anything wrong. It a cute little poem, simple as that. ^_^ -kittykat

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Not Quite Conventional

    A lot better Kagerou! Nothing else to say since you already got my first response. But I'll have to add that I'm giving you a star for this. ^_^ -kittykat

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pencil

    *sigh* I had all those rhyming and refrasing comments coming Demeter. I knew that in some spots those things were wrong, but I couldn't help post it anyway. ^_^ I ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The End

    ...oh... I got it from the home page, so I didn't see that. ^^

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The End

    Er OnCeUpOnAtIm3Xo?... When did it say anything about a vampire story? Did I miss something?

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Translucent

    I looked over the story and fixed the errors that you pointed out. I'm not used to writing in 1st person or using semicolons. So, sorry for all the run-ons. ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In the Middle of Your Life... Part 1

    I loved it! I like your style of writing and you left me with: "And there it is..." I can't wait to see what's next! :D -kittykat

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dead Letter To The World

    Why is everyone barfing? I liked it, I don't know why but I did. I thought it was good. ^^

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Guilty

    This was awesome, but sort of weird... which makes it awesome! There should be more stuff like this. :D

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    *faints* Just as great as the prologue if not better! Everyone else already got to the grammer errors, so if I put any that'd just be repeating what they said. ...

    Mar 18, 2008


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits