User avatar

khfan890

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Mysticals (prologue) [name'll probably change]

    I really enjoyed this, actually. It intrigued me, I'll say that. There were, however, many grammar and composition mistakes that I noticed, so I'll try to correct them here. infuzed ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Urban Dragons

    Actually, contrary to what everybody is saying, I think I sort of understand this. The glassy reflection in his eye must be how he knows about the dragons, or something ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: No Secrets

    Hey there, nariel!! I thought the title to this story looked interesting, so I decided to check it out and am glad that I did. I noticed a few mistakes ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Young Writer's Dream

    I'm not really into poems, but I was looking through here and saw this, and I loved it!! To stop writing stories, consider the cost! A whole other kingdom, forgotten ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A War Worth Fighting For

    One thing I want to say is that the title I think needs to be changed from "A War Worth Fighting For" to "A War Worth Fighting", simply because to ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Al Gore's Nobel Prize

    I loved this!! You might be the next Ann Coulter (I lover her!)!. Of course Gore shouldn't have gotten the Nobel Peace Prize, but then again, didn't Yasser Arafat get ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magitech: Tales of Vlora

    Well, Derek, I was scrolling down through here and I noticed the words Magitech, and I was like, "Holy cow, somebody stole the idea Derek was telling me about!" And ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Spelton Academy, Chapter 1

    Hey, well I will say that the title grabbed my attention. So that's a plus. I wanted to point out something, and this is not to contradict what another person ...

    Jan 5, 2008


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio