User avatar

keirab

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Diamond Angel

    This was very good, I liked it a lot! I have to say though that I thought the "spell" of the whole piece was ruined somewhat when the dialogue started ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Master, my Lover.

    This was so good! You want to know how good it was? SO good that even though it wasn't spaced out at all, I read the whole thing. :D Which ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Puppy Love #1

    Okay. First off, there were way too many grammar and spelling mistakes. I think most of them were mentioned in previous reviews, so I won't go through them all (I ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Tabula Rasa: Part II

    I like this but not quite as much as the first one. I felt that the opening monologue by Thompson was a bit too dramatic and angry and cliche, maybe ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Tabula Rasa

    It was a bit short but it doesn't necessarily have to be made any longer. Although it might be cool if you did write a longer play about the life ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Getting Back With Ex

    Well Suzanne covered most of my thoughts...I thought it was wayyyyy too short. I could kind of see it being like an episode for a show on the Disney Channel ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It Was Time

    I liked how this piece flowed. Very well-written. I wasn't too sure I liked the ending sentence though. It seems a bit too long and somehow a little clunky; can't ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    Aww! That is really sweet! Um...excuse me for a moment...I have something in my eye.... :wink: I really liked this a lot! My only problem was that it seemed to ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Abuse

    Hi Lakegirls! Okay. I liked your speech as an essay, but it didn't seem to flow very well as a speech. I'm sure you'll take care of that later, though, ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Part 1 of Ch.1 "Boy behind the counter"

    I thought this was a good beginning but there wasn't much of a steady flow to it. It seemed that all the sentences were about the same length, and they ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Sweet Smell Of Success

    I really liked this story a lot. And I mean a lot! It was very well written, had excellent voice, and, although the main character was cynical and pessimistic, it ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Magical Realism Essay.. correct grammar & such?

    *Applauds* Wow Jenna, that was very well-written! I knew absolutely nothing about the subject before, and you explained it quite clearly. Props on that! Most of the grammatical mistakes I ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Don't Want To

    I liked this poem but I'm sorry to say I didn't really understand it...I guess I'm just not "deep enough"... :D I think if you added another stanza or two ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Oh wow, this was hysterical. I laughed out loud multiple times. That just made my day. :D Especially loved the part about Snow White going back to the dwarves and ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Circus Boy Chapter 1

    Wow, Louisa! Bravo! *applauds* I really enjoyed this chapter! The descriptions of the circus were extremely creepy, you really made Pierre out to be a hateful character, which is difficult ...

    Feb 9, 2008


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug