User avatar

kaylamarie004

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Dreamer

    I strongly agree with your statement here. Poems don't always have to be long or long enough to understand. Two lines can speak more then 100 lines. As long as ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cold, December Air

    I love your creativity. Your ideas and choice of words to explain what your talking about was average but understandable. Slight improvements can make a big difference in writers. I ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Slight Tipping Of The World

    Outstanding! You had my interest from the first line to the middle. I was wondering myself if the world really tilts. I think that you should eliminate some stanza's that ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Stranger's Indifference

    I love this poem. Not only does it sounds good, but it's true. All the time people are addicted to wrong instead of right. Run away from things that shouldn't ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Black Bird

    I must say, this isn't my favorite because it needs alot of work. The first stanza Black bird, why do you cry? In my head, i wounder why. I think ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted

    I love this poem. It's outstanding and I love how you express the way you feel and put it into words that rhyme without changing the topic in which your ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Smoke Screen

    I really enjoy how you use fantastic vocabulary choice. However, I had trouble figuring out where you were getting at, what you were trying to say, and what you wanted ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Abby Callen

    This is a terrific story. However, it seemed as though everything came too fast. You lost me when he was describing Abby, and then all of a sudden that was ...

    Oct 20, 2011


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain