Random avatar

kayay123

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Past, Present, Future

    Btw way for those who dont know and im sure the author might add something, but this is the beginning of sorta a short chapter book that doesnt really have ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Belgrade Convoy

    I loved it! This was an amazing piece! So well written and portrayed. I could feel the pain and suffering. I could feel all the characters feelings and you did ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: to learn to fly -- prologue

    This captured my attention immediately. I really loved the beginning but the end is what really effected me. It showed me how the girl felt, maybe bitter and angry. I ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [3x2]

    Okay i am not so good at the grammer part so i will leave that to someone else. However I did notice the bit between Levi and Lia. It makes ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Round Like The Moon (1)

    I really loved reading this! this is a great thing to write about. That poor girl regretted something she did along with losing something else! I am so sorry for ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Why not the Gentleman?

    This piece is so amazing! I did find it a bit hard to understand in the beginning but that may be because I am a fast reader. The writing was ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Behind Closed Bloodlines (A Short Story)

    The plot line was extrememly interesting and very good. It was interesting enough to keep me wanting to read more. I enjoyed all the details that you put in to ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [3x1] *edited*

    I have to say this is one of the coolest things I have ever read. The story is interesting enough to make you want to keep reading. The details are ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jasmine's Death

    I loved how she died. You did really well with that part as well with John's death. That was the interesting part. I however agree that the "falling into a ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: chapter 1 (maybe)

    I found it to be really cool. I thought you had really good description without too many details. The plot was very good and it looked like you put a ...

    Jun 29, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian