User avatar

justwaiting

  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Never Let You Die

    I love how so much is said in so little words. The simple beauty of holding on and not letting go. My favorite line is "that becomes a legend". I ...

    May 18, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Waiting for a Day That Will Never Come

    I am completely in love. It gives me the feeling of not procrastinating, but feeling like you physically can't. When you really want to do something but your mind, heart, ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Tin man

    Thank you so much and yes I kind of agree on the last line

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Posthumanism / Light

    I love the blossoming language. It feels like the words weirdly feel warm and comforting matching the scene of the child being born.

    Mar 30, 2021


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury