User avatar

juniordame

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Youth Love Nation

    You made perfect sense! Thank you so much for that, I'm glad that someone else got it.

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Youth Love Nation

    Actually it's a little bit of both, and then some. I kind of went all over the place with this, so sorry if it was a little hard to understand ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: secrets and caves

    I love the last stanza. Don't know why... Love the imagery. That's all I can say. Love it.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: life

    I like the idea behind this. But I think some of the lines have too many syllables, and the next line after have too little. It's not very balanced. It's ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sanctuary

    Hmmm. I like it but i dont really get it. It has a good flow and every thing. I don't know. Is it meant for the reader to imagine what ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sanctuary

    Thanks for that! It was really helpful. :D

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: february the fourteenth

    I usually stay away from valentine poems, but this is pretty clever. I like the parallel of the first and last line. Some lines are a little stilted, but overall ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Haiku

    :lol: Love this! It made me smile, haha. Nice one. :D

    Feb 22, 2008


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson