User avatar

juniordame

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shattered

    Hi there, I really like this poem as well, the only thing I can say is that the line: I try to speak but I find I’m unable. I personally ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If Nobody Moved

    Hi there, haven't been to yws for so long, but I just wanted to browse around, and your title caught my eye. I think Fand already covered all the critiquing ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tell

    I loved this too, and I agree about the capitalizations. I didn't really get why there's a grey white dove though. Does it symbolize something specific? Monogamy? Freedom? Purity? All ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: he loves me, he loves me not

    This sort of reminds me of a poem I wrote a while back. I wasn't very proud of it. Having said that, I like the suspense here, the reader is ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Hero's Violet

    I also didn't appreciate the two-line format nor the flow, but I really liked the imagery that you depicted. It seemed a little cliched at first, but I grew to ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bathtub Musings

    Hey, I really like this. I like the imagery. I love the last stanza, it just makes the whole idea come together, that it was really just about musings in ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Opening Night

    Wow. I actually really like this. Hi btw, I'm a newbie. Lol. Anyway, I like the urgency. I love the third stanza: lipstick powder the spotlight will hide me the ...

    Feb 22, 2008


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain