User avatar

jessiethought

jessiethought

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Statue of a Young Woman

    Yup! I've read all of them (except for a couple of the later series w/ the Roman camp...) They were pretty good, but I read them a while ago.

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: A Nerd's Lament

    Actually, I know a couple of nerds who would be horrified to get a C... maybe they wouldn't cry bucketloads, but they'd berate themselves pretty badly. Just a thought...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: March Sunlight

    Thank you for reading my poem. I'm definitely glad for YWS. From the feedback I'm getting, I've found that the first line is confusing. I meant that there were a ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: March Sunlight

    Thanks for your review! ...I'm finding that my wording in the first line is confusing to some people; thank you for pointing that out.

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: March Sunlight

    Thanks so much for your feedback! ...I did "feel" there was a problem in those lines before I posted the poem... but I was in a hurry and I didn't ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Statue of a Young Woman

    Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to read my poem! :)

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Statue of a Young Woman

    Thanks for your feedback! I definitely agree with what you pointed out... still thinking about what to change, though. (While I was writing the poem, I tried to find a ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Statue of a Young Woman

    Thanks so much for your thoughts on the poem. Your questions about her are great... I don't know if I'll edit the poem to include some of the answers, thought... ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Statue of a Young Woman

    Thanks so much for the feedback! (The line-spacing thing _is_ annoying, isn't it? I had to type ctl shift so many times to keep the formatting uniform!)

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: March Sunlight

    Thanks!

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Statue of a Young Woman

    Thanks for the review! I've been trying to get this poem perfectly clear and create a precise image here; your thoughts will help. I've already rewritten this poem about five ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: The Girl In The Clearing

    I hope you decide to continue with this story and others!

    Aug 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: colors of insomnia

    Ugh, I meant "here." Oops.

    Aug 10, 2014


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom