User avatar

jemjive

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Old Man

    Thanks Ink, I'm stilll working on iy and your comments helped. That last line that you said was contradictory and confusing was a typo! It was supposed to say "But ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Old Man

    No reviews? :(

    Mar 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Lake

    Thankyou all! This means alot. :)

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Drip, drip, drip.

    Thankyou all! I will work on it with your ideas.

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Need My Heart To See

    Someone... anyone....? Re-review it?

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The First of Many Part 1 *Edited

    Well this story I am hoping is going to be a two part story but the way the second one is going there may be three. Hehe ;) I know ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The First of Many

    I am currently working on an edited version. A better one in my opinion.

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Great Vegetable Revolution * Edited*

    Yeah sorry for the format of it! I copied and pasted it! :P

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Secret

    Thanks guys! Snoink, for "Would you care to share it with me?' I am trying to imply that I have a secret and am wanting to share it because I ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Need My Heart To See

    Ok so I just edited it, I don't know if any of you will look back on this... but I fixed it. :)

    May 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Romper

    Yeah, that sort of is the way it comes across. At least that is sort of what I got out of it.

    May 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Great Vegetable Revolution * Edited*

    Yeah, I know that hahaha. The thing was though that it was a school assignment and it is a quotation story. It is supposed to be composed of quotations, that ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Great Vegetable Revolution * Edited*

    Thanks Jane! :) BlackThought, It was a school assignment and we were not allowed to use the word "said" I quite like the detail different words give but yes I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Day he Hung Up

    Okay Isha, so you sort of, kind of, used a lime name in here. You know know what I mean :wink: haha

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Never.

    Oh and by the way my favorite part, I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for my best friend, the one that you chose over me. Because while you ...

    Apr 24, 2010


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100