User avatar

jasmine12

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love- Chapter 5

    oh I meant Ashton! Sorry!!!

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 6 Part 1

    Hello ello!!! SO You posted the next part...cant read that part without reading this part haha. okay on I go. Okay first off...how rude! To be her suitor then just ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Loss

    Okay, So I have lots and lots of people to thank. All...seven?....of you. Honestly, I didn't think this short story was that good. As all one hit wonders too, I've ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever chapter 2

    Okay. I see somethings changed here too. Off I go.... "I won't be here when you wake up tomorrow or Monday, I'll be at the station I'll be pretty late, ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever Chapter 1

    HELLO! I'm here, finally. So sorry about the delay....Okay, it seems a lot shorter huh. And I see you took out the parts about Sunny and Cold...yeah anywho on I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Willow Nightshade prologue

    Olivia Thanks for the good comments. I quickly wrote this part this morning when I woke up so I wouldn't forget. I edited some of the things you pointed out. ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untouched Ch 8

    Okay this is one of those random boredom moments again. But I made a playlist for my story. Songs that either reminded me of the story, or I listened to ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untouched Ch 7

    okay, seriously people. Is it that bad? Only one review??????? I accept bad reviews too! I welcome them with open arms!

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Alana: The life of a martial arts master (chapter 2)

    This is the next part? Sweet! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Um, I would have to say that it’s just the fact that no one expected a lot out of me and I like ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untouched Ch 1

    NigelakaAlex - Thanks for the review when I was still new here. You helped a lot and I have made some edits. Clearly-the dream plays a part in the actual ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Bloodied Rose part one

    I accidently forgot to uncheck the box that says 'Notify me when a reply is posted' But I'm glad I didn't because then I wouldnt be able to say 'Rose ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Forsaken Ch 3 part 1

    I guess i didnt make things clear, huh. Well Uhm, I'll fix it...Thank you so much!!!!

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untouched Ch 6

    Okay, so I was bored out of my mind today. I am sick and couldn't go out. So I was looking up different actors and actresses that I thought fit ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 4 Part 2

    No problem. I make you laugh? That's weird, all of my friends think I have no sence of humor, well only when I fall and do something stupid. Back to ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Deleted.

    Awsome twist! I love mystery things like this. I do think it's kind of mean but hey, it keeps her guessing, year? Very well written and descriptions are great. You ...

    Aug 30, 2008


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe