User avatar

irishfire

  • Script » General, General Re: "Dream Self", episode 1, part 2

    HI DERE! Wow! I'm loving this script, its funny and interesting and you've sucked me in! Saw one thing though Kim sits at the kitchen table, her ehad in her ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You're Not Perfect.

    Hi there! So I think you have a pretty good story here but there are some suggestions about some things that jumped out at me, if you don't mind of ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I missed having you in my bed.

    ...HAHA! Good one :lol: That was really clever. To be honest I was a little scared to click on this because of the title but I'm glad I did, it ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: "Dream Self" episode 1, part 1

    ...W-O-E. :thud: That was epic, and shocking, and funny all at the same time. AWESOME JOB! I love the ducks hahaha. Keep up the awesome work! -Irish :elephant:

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (12)

    Hey there! First I want to say that I loved this! The description was beautiful and it reminded me of tons of books that I've read with the form of ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My precious baby cousin <3

    Hey Teamate! Wow, that was so touching! I know exactly how you feel, I have younger cousins 2 around the age of 6 or 7 and one around the age ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Boring

    Haha, that was perfectly horrid! While I was reading this my sister came in and said "There are like 30 "borings" in that sentence." And left :smt005 I liked this! ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Once Upon a Time

    Hey there! I liked this! The past and present mixing together and everything was great! I found one thing that seemed a little off to me though: She missed a ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Writer's Block Chronicles (Part 1 and more to come)

    Hey PP! Wow, I can't wait for the 2nd part! You got me hooked :D I've been through exactly what you've mentioned and even given up on hundreds (yes hundreds) ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Do You Remember?

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! That was so touching!! I'm like crying :cry: That was beautiful! I definatly think you should continue it! *mops up tears with tissue* Beautiful just beautiful Keep up the ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Checkers in the chaos.

    Hello again! :mrgreen: So, to start I really loved this story. It was so beautiful to me, so inspiring. Bravo! :smt001 The only things I saw were wrong was grammar ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Trees vs. Elves

    Hey there! I want to start with the fact that I think this is a pretty funny script! They all remind me of my friends and people I know, haha. ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Cutter's Lullaby

    Wow, that was beautiful! So moving. Amazing job! :smt002 The only things I really noticed where a few gramatical things! :smt003 Your mouth is open, tihnk you are screaming so ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: When does friendship last?

    Awwww, thats so sad. Poor Sherrie :cry: But I don't understand, did he do that only because she didn't want him to do that to her? Or was he faking ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Author and Character

    Lol nice. I think I should get some help if my charaters started talking to me... but you did good job with it! Keep up the awesome work! -Irish :elephant:

    Aug 24, 2009


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy