User avatar

irishfire

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Irishfire

    Oh my God! Forest thats beautiful :D Thank you so much! You've made my entire life Forest :lol: Thank you! Keep up the beautiful work! -Irish :elephant: :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Black Tears

    Hey there, Irish here. Wow, thats really beautiful and sad. I love your imagery in it, but I'm not sure that I can really tell what happened.... Did he break ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Grownups know best.

    Hey there! Irish in da hisouse! :wink: This was a cute story! Lol, I feel bad for poor Raghu, he didn't know any better. I saw a couple nitpicks though: ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: This Day

    Hey! Irish here! So I liked this, the emotion and everything, the ending was really sad :( I was hoping he would turn around and stay, haha. I saw a ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Sacrifice.

    Oh my God thats beautiful! Not that its good that she killed herself but still, so sweet :) Awesome job, but its really short. I'd add maybe a little more ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: TigerGate

    Hi there! I'm Irish, Welcome to YWS! :smt003 So, this was AWESOME! for a first post! I loved it! The suspense and the feeling you put into it, as well ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Soul Cried for Sun - Prologue

    Yo yo yo! I really liked this, even though it was short! I loved how you described how she was no longer interesting to them and such. Its not something ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One Life, Two Minds: a mother to be's bewildering nightmare

    Hi there! Irish in da house! So first of all, I need to spazz about this. *jumps up and down squealing* I have a friend named Falon! I love that ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Drifting

    Good Afternoon! Irish here! I thought this was really sweet and sad. I noticed two things though: “No, I’ve seen the good that’s come of it and it’s a lot ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Devil Has Dimples (Prologue + Chapter 1)

    Hey there! First of all, love the title! I thought the devil was going to be this little kid who had dimples, haha. Oo... *light bulb goes on* Idea! Anyway! ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My DreamWorld

    Hi! The names Irish and I'm here to critque! *theme song* Anyway, *clicks off theme song* I liked this! The description behind was really great and so was the emotion! ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)

    Hi Nutty! I saw your name on this and jumped for it, and I'm really glad I did! I really like it! I can't wait to see more! Love you ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Always Wondered...

    Hi Hi Hi! Well, not much to say about this since its so short but, I find it kinda funny that thats a constant question in my science class "Why ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Shadow Kissed pt.1

    Hi there! I really like this! The elements added to it along with darkness and animals! I love all that stuff! Few things though: " Ah, Nyx, we did well ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: "Dream Self" episode 5, part 1

    Hi! Oh my God that was awesome! I loved this series! And I'm sorry for the caps but TED NO! WHY!?! I shall miss thee Ted :cry: But loved it! ...

    Nov 2, 2009


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne