Random avatar

ireylcadence

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rain

    Hi! First: I think you meant hopped off my bed? Alright. This piece sounds more like a rant than an actual poem. You could definitely make a great piece of ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Somewhere Lost -Prologue (edited)

    This is really great and definitely worth continuing. It keeps the reader guessing and brings up plenty of things for later plot points, which is exactly what a prologue should ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Better Hell

    I love the emotion you conveyed in this. You had me in suspense and I feel it moved along at just the right pace, making it very real. :) Sometimes ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I will survive

    It's good that I can see what you're trying to convey, and I think the repetition serves well to show your determination. However, you might want not want to use ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Moonshine

    It's definitely very sweet. The repetition about the gleam in his eye served its purpose well. I would suggests some changes in grammar, such as capitalizing Moonshine and watching out ...

    Jan 26, 2010


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes