User avatar

huggybear123

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter and the Way Things Should Have Been

    And I don't like that harry and hermione were together. Ron/Hermione

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter and the Way Things Should Have Been

    I liked how they actual seemed like teenagers. as much as I love harry potter, i always feel like they dont act like teens. This was very well written, but ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How to be cool

    Again, the stuff i said about myself (my dad owns a company; I am popular) is false. it was made to add to the entertainment value. I do not agree ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted due to lack of quality

    Well, kinky waffles, if you are so good at writing why do you have only 0 points. please elaborate when you say i fail.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I Just Wanna Be ME!

    Does anybody else agree?

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My hurt...

    I loved this... it was full of emotion but this is more of a poem but nonetheless... awesome job! PM me when you write something new!

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let it end tonight- reviews please

    I know this sounds kind of melodramatic. But in my poetry, I like to exaggerate - BIG TIME

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let it end tonight- reviews please

    Eh, i know its suckish, but is only 1:35 AM here, so im kinda incoherent right now

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Numb - Opinions please

    I know this isn't good, but I wrote it at like 1 AM ^_^

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bad Boy

    What series is this from? Is it vampire knight? because it reminds me of Zero. please please please tell me!

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Death Note Parody

    Greetings people of YWS!

    May 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: _

    I am very sorry. one of my ex friends had posted this story on my account. i have changed my password and everything is back to normal. Im so sorry ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: One Person Can Change Your Life

    I love this! ^o^ its really good! I hope to see more from you

    May 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Death Note Parody

    Hi! I'm surprised (and happy) that I got so many reviews! Well, I just wanted to announce that I will be writing another Death Note piece similar to this (but ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Sims and You

    Thank You for actually reading my stuff! I really apreciate all your comments and reviews! I didnt think anyone would really look at this!

    Jan 31, 2009


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb