-
Re: The Story of an Elevator
If that were me, I would probably pass out. I am the most claustrophobic person on the planet. Next time you see Jimmy, kick him in the shin LOL I ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: Crazy as I am
My mom is the same way. I was born "pretty"(lol that sounds so frickin shallow and vain I'm only repeating what my mom said she is shallow as hell), so ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: Rant On Shopaholics
I find it to be hysterical. Havent these girls seen Fight Club? In the words of the almighty Tyler Durden "you are not your f*cking khakis!" That pretty much means ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty
I loved this! It was so descriptive and a more realistic, darker ending to the Disney version. Disney ruined the Brothers Grimm stories. You know how the prince woke the ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: 'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction
This is hilarious! but i hate naruto! I love anime - but only if i like the plot. Naruto is a stupid, way too overpopular manga/anime. HERE'S why: 1.The characters, ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: Harriet
Aw, did your chicken die? when i read this, i thought it was about a person. Chickens are cute. i used to have an obsession with them when i was ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: Lorelei
Lorelei Come now, child, and sit ye near – A story I would have you hear Of Lorelei, my Laura-Lee, Once-fair maiden turned nixie. When sailor love turned sailor free ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: Dear Nurse Joan
I love Pokemon! (shh) I was obsessed with it when i was 4! I remember most of these LOL! Do you have anymore Pokemon things? I'll let you in on ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: The Path
"The darkness engulfed him, threatening to consume him. He struggled to break free, refusing to lose himself to the misery that was tugging at the very edge of his being. ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: The Disaster Named Sayu's Playlist.
i loved this! i am very obsessed with death note! (i read the manga series twice, seen the anime three times, and seen all the movies once) I wouldnt call ...
May 30, 2009 -
Re: The White Rabbit's Misadventures in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland has always been my favorite book. I also adored the Disney version of the film. I loved your parody. a bunch of people think that alice in ...
May 25, 2009 -
Re: Snowhite the true story ch1
This is genious! It is good humored, well told, descripitve, and overall awesome. I think you should cover more fairytales. you are an awesome writher and i just loved this ...
May 25, 2009 -
Re: Twilight : The real story
You ought to be ashamed of yourself! stepenie meyer spent MONTHS writing this masterpiece and you mangled it in a non humouruous mannor? you should be dead! you owe the ...
May 15, 2009 -
Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
I absolutely loved this! For people who had a problem with this (me: rolls eyes) they seriously need to lighten up! I personally despise twilight, and I love parodies of ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 11
Wow! I couldn't believe how well you captured Stephenie Meyer's style! You have a really good grasp on the character's, too. I could imagine that very scene being in Twilight ...
Jan 31, 2009
