User avatar

herb

chained: i am still searching for what lingers of you

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: The Unnamed Poem

    WOAH... INSANE??? FIRSTLY: THINGS I LIKED OKAY, LETS GET DOWN TO BUISNESS. The opening of "tears flow, torrents cascading from my soul" made me envision someone floating through water like ...

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Cruel Fate

    review tiem!! :D FIRSTLY: THINGS I LIKED The way this touches on how the world is so caught up in clickbait and fake news is really touching, and thats something ...

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Biking Past the River, on Hills

    review time ^-^ ONE: THINGS I LIKED Beginning each stanza with I am creates a very distinct rhythm and feel to the poem, and helps make it come together nicely. ...

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Realistic Re: Wire Fraud Tutorial (Fake based on a movie)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Very informitave, helped me commit wire fraud to pay for my loans that i owe my loan sharks I would rate this 10/10. I love making money, and money loves ...

    Sep 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Oh, Moon

    review time o((>ω< ))o FIRSTLY: OH MY GOD. THIS IS AMAZING. I CANNOT EXPRESS MORE FEELINGS. Secondly: I love the usage of the names of the moon in different languages, ...

    Sep 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: lies i take as truths

    Back again, reviewing because I didn't lengthen my original comment enough for it to count as a review. As I said, I really liked the flow of this work. The ...

    Sep 29, 2023


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James