User avatar

heather321

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: pain

    *second to last line, not last line, sorry...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: pain

    This is really really good! It's super deep and i could definately feel the emotion as i read it. My only problem with it is the punctuation...or lack of... especially ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Risking Everything

    Thanks for the review!

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Secret Diary of a Criminal (Prologue)

    I like this a lot, definately continue...except i think you should cut off the first few lines and just start with "In throught the window i climb..." because that's where ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fill the Lines

    Wow this is absolutely amazing! I love your writing style, simple but so detailed at the same time, and it's so well said what almost every writer goes through...I love ...

    Feb 18, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Unwritten Poem

    Oh my gosh. This poem is aboslutely AMAZING! The rhyme and rhythm is REALLY good and i love the overal meaning! So many of the lines are amazingly deep and ...

    Feb 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Why must I keep smiling?

    I really liked you poem! It's very optimistic and perfect for bad days. Though i do have to admit a few of the lines are kind of cliche... another thing, ...

    Feb 14, 2012


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson