User avatar

hales13

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: don't you forget about me. (chapter 1)

    Alysoun Martha! This is the story that I read at your house that I love so much(:(: Good work girl, I'm glad to see you're finally on here. K, enough ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sleeves.

    She basically saying ya know, everyone's seen em now, no need to cover em. &Thanks(:

    May 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    He finally remembers her name! hahahahaha. That one was amazing as well as the first. Like i saad in my last post, YOU MUST DO MORE!

    May 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Hahaha, I'm an original Twilighter (before all this craze) And I must say, that had me in stiches. As soon as my friend comes over I'm making her read it ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unnatural

    I agree with them ^^ Your rythm was slightly choppy, and the word choice was a little off, but it was very descriptive, and you really got your feelings across. ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Lesson in Dying

    This is really, really good. But I'm not quite sure I get what it means. Your writing style is amazing. I'm going to read more of your work now!

    May 13, 2009


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19