User avatar

fun4eva

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Removed #2

    Hii there. I really enjoyed reading your poem! I may not be able to give you the best help but I can start by pointing out a few mistakes.. Yet ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tainted Blood Ch.1 part 3

    Hi there. Before anything I would like to tell you, I read your two previous chapters, loved it and when you right the next one please PM me...please do! I ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hotdog

    That was completely entertaining and hilarious! You made a few gramatical mistakes, though. “Claire, what kind of dog do you want?” He asked, walking Claire’s backyard. INSTEAD: "“Claire, what

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unconditionly love

    hi there kaylatheyoungwritter That was a good poem...not too great but ok. Here are a few things I noticed. 1) He makes me feel like a real woman ready for ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Will you?

    Hey there unsterblichkeit36 I absolutely enjoyed reading your poem. The poem was very clear to me since the beginning. I like the way you used simple words to convey strong ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The White Man's Burden (2008 Version)

    hi Jaden G. I liked your poem and yes, i do agree with you. (Even though Iam not american or from Iraq) here are a few things I noticed. Their ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Hey Crazy: A short little humor piece I wrote

    It was good but you mixed up the tense. So I’m on the bus and there were some interesting people on it. Instead try: So I was on the bus ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: deleted

    hii salsahanno! I enjoyed reading this although it was a bit too short to be considered a chapter. Anywayz..i did not find too many mistakes in this one. Try and ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Misery Lane

    wonderful poem...really worth reading..lovely!! I love all the words used.. You can trip me when you want, I know you want to be cool. But behind that taunt, I'm all ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Mirror

    I really loved this has a ver deep meaning and actually made me sit and think. So you're staring at the pills again, memorising how they've helped you sleep, maybe ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter Two

    Oh my gosh! I loved it. I ussually feel bored to read long stories but this made me wish there was more of it. I really really enjoyed reading it. ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Who am I?........ A positive look on myself!

    hi there! so I enjoyed reading your poem. Not the best ever but it was good. I would like to point out a grammatical error(or it might have been a ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter One

    hi lucyy. ok, so this is my first review so I will try to be the best that I can. here goes: I enjoy reading the way you describe people ...

    Jul 24, 2008


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi