User avatar

fromnz

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time

    Hey first of all I really like your poem. I also think that how you included that persons name was really awesome and creative. Another thing, your poem seemed like ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Masquerade of Patriotism

    Hey I love your title! Whether I read or review something depends on the title and yours really captured me. Anyway I dont get the whole 4th July thing since ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Grown Up Games

    Hey since everyone else has gone over the faults I'd just like to say that I love this poem! I think it has a very valid point and that your ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's watching you undress

    Hey, first of all im gunna go over what I dont get/like. Your rhyme scheme is a tad over the top and it kinda ruins the flow of your poem ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hard to Handle Part 1

    Hey. I love your story, I really don't have anything to criticise other than why haven't you continued the story, this is one well worth continuing. The only other thing ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Field

    Hey, I love this poem but there is just one thing that doesnt seem quite right and it is this line And the daybreak of tomorrow, Is the ending that ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: When the world finally goes silent

    Hey i really like this poem. The only part that doesnt seem to fit is the last stanza And nature has grown too old, And laws have all been bent. ...

    Aug 11, 2010


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead