User avatar

foxy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In A Memory of Love

    Foxy! I love the revisions, though I still have a tiny bit more advice, if you're willing to take it. Check this out, and then I'll take my hands off! ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In A Memory of Love

    Hey. Here for the review... But I also got a really good read. I thought that this poem was really good. I thought that it flowed really well, and it ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Awake

    I really liked this Em. I like the way you join your fears, dreams, and reality. You have a very special way with writing your images and thoughts. Good job, ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In A Memory of Love

    Hmm Foxy this is interesting, there some spelling mishaps but I don't really see how the title fits, it's beautiful but it didn't quite hit the right chord with me. ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In A Memory of Love

    kaiden wrote: Wow nice. Very cool. Definitely a "I'll give all my love to you" kind of poem. Interesting. I like the rhythm and rhyming here. I thought it flowed ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In A Memory of Love

    Good morning, foxy! Let's dive right into this and see what we can make to sparkle, shall we? First off, let's break this up into stanzas. Two quatrains and a ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In A Memory of Love

    Wow nice. Very cool. Definitely a "I'll give all my love to you" kind of poem. Interesting. I like the rhythm and rhyming here. I thought it flowed really well. ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Immortal Love

    Thank you for your generous review and time. I appreciate your comments and thoughts.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Heart Song

    Awww how beautiful. You have put the utmost love and happiness into shining words. It is a beautiful poem filled of serenity and joy. Good job, I enjoyed it more ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The pain I give myself

    I think you can add more ideas, try to make them angrier ones. Your theme is pain and anger, thus many ideas could be added. Try to expand your imagination, ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fresh Air

    I thought this poem was a little confusing. Though I did like the way you describe feelings and thoughts. Try to expand it, I am sure you may come up ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Brief Confession

    Yes you did help, thank you for your time. I believe that you can never seek perfection or a flawless piece unless you are directed over and over.

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Music Of War!

    You have put the image of war in a realistic sad way, and I love how your song is split into a male turn and a female turn. It was ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Brief Confession

    Thank you, your comments are very much appreciated. I shall see what changes I can do to make this piece better. Thank you again for your time.

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mouthbreather

    awww poor little lady. You have described a disease successfully. With all it's bothering points, and teasing details, I almost got sick myself. Nice work, I enjoyed your poem.

    Oct 4, 2010


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight