User avatar

fleuralplants

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Dinosaur Life Chapter 1

    No problem!

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: oppressive nature

    Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to me! I agree that unfair is a bit weak compared to the other ones. If I'm going to ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Red Hair, Blue Eyes

    Thank you for the review! I definitely see what you mean about the laughter issue, and I agree. Thank you for pointing out all of the run-on sentences to me! ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Spiritual Re: A Fire Full of Pain

    I look forward to seeing your future posts!

    Sep 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Collision

    Thank you for the review! I agree, glistened would have been a better alternative; it was just one of those things that I didn't realize until someone pointed it out. ...

    Sep 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Collision

    Thank you so much!! That is so kind of you.

    Sep 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Collision

    Thank you for the feedback! I agree, "glowed" doesn't seem right. It was something I didn't even notice until it was pointed out, so thank you! I'll try to be ...

    Sep 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Collision

    Thank you! You know what, I think you're right; glistened would make more sense. Thanks for the feedback!

    Sep 26, 2020


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing