-
Re: The Woman in White
Thank you for your review!
Dec 21, 2020 -
Re: The Shamois Tragedy
Thanks for the review!
Dec 15, 2020 -
Re: mijn liefde
Hi! This isn't a review, but just a short comment- I love this so much. I can really feel the emotions behind this poem and imagine myself in this exact ...
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Red Hair, Blue Eyes
Thank you so much!
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: serving a life sentence in the name of revenge
Thank you so much!
Nov 14, 2020 -
Re: Like a Light
Thanks!
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: serving a life sentence in the name of revenge
Thank you so much!
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: serving a life sentence in the name of revenge
I didn't feel like this was 12 , really.
Nov 11, 2020 -
Re: serving a life sentence in the name of revenge
Ahaha thanks! The "i hope i drown" part was just in there for me being rambly, but I totally see what you're saying. For the rating- even though I'm only ...
Nov 11, 2020 -
Re: serving a life sentence in the name of revenge
Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to me.
Nov 11, 2020 -
Re: Like a Light
Thank you for the review!
Nov 11, 2020 -
Re: .
Wow! So beautiful! Looks like a place that I would love to see.
Nov 11, 2020 -
Re: Like a Light
Hey! Thanks for the review. Yeah, there wasn't really meant to be much hope in this story- it was supposed to come off as sort of hopeless, like the way ...
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Another Nameless Scar
I could imagine this being sung in the way that Elliott Smith sings.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Billowing Oak
Thank you so much!
Nov 7, 2020
