User avatar

fishsashimi

is water wet

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Binge

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! This is extremely relatable! I eat junk food all the time and feel like this. You perfectly captured the feeling of feeling crummy. One thing, though, (its ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Dark Crown - Chapter 1.1

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Great, great story. I was kept interested the entire chapter. You described her surroundings so well. The character was so elaborately designed. I can’t wait to read ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Weeb

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Aaaaaaaaa relatable! As a professional weeb (just look at my name) I feel like I already love this poem. I feel like being alone with my sweet, ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Ancient-Chapter 1 The Great Argument.

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Before I say anything, Your work was great, but it needs some improvement. 1. Grammar! I’m sorry, but I’m more sensitive(?) to grammar in literature. Just keep ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: Chapter 1

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Wow. This was a really good piece. It had a really subtle approach. It had less of an action-movie feel, and that’s hard to achieve, especially on ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Away and Gone

    Hey, It’s Onii-Chan! This is a very powerful poem, and it seems like you put in a lot of effort. One thing I noticed, though, was how the reflections didn’t ...

    Apr 4, 2018


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White