User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Sorrow

    I'M COMING. LIFE IS GETTING IN THE WAY. *pushes life*

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, General Re: Pixidust of Fire

    af'kad'fkad'kf I need to review this. REMIND ME LATER.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted 32

    I really, really like this one. I'm not sure why, exactly, I love this and don't like the last one. Maybe it's the feeling from the poetry. (Works radiate feelings ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Sorrow

    YUM.

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Sorrow

    *slices with knife* Tension pie?

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Sorrow

    WE SHALL SEE.

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Sorrow

    YES IT IS.

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Sorrow

    AHHHHH IT'S THE POEM Remind me to come back later.

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Deleted 30

    .......Iiii thought you could edit these. *facepalm* Anyway, I meant to add that I love the way you have her phrases in italics, and it's just beautifully constructed, to me. ...

    Nov 14, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hidden in the Closet

    Oh, love the poem. /kicks self

    Oct 31, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hidden in the Closet

    I don't buy that we don't see new faces in our dreams. /endcomment

    Oct 31, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Other Re: Stream of Consciousness

    It isn't utter garbage, and I don't think Griff is right to say that. I happen to like stream of consciousness as a style. If it needs editing, well, fix ...

    Oct 17, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: control freak

    Yup.

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Listen

    ALLITERATION

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: The Call of Nature

    I love how people are still reading this.

    Jul 2, 2012


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain