User avatar

fictional

fictional

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Middle of Nowhere, Pt. 2

    You give some very, very helpful advice, and I'm glad you took the time to review this. I'll make good use of your suggestions as soon as I get back ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Before The Middle of Nowhere

    Thank you for the review! I'm actually about to post the next chapter...I'm afraid things will get even more muddled, until I get to, say, the seventh chapter or so ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    But if you have a part of a nothing, and nothing is infinite...how can you have part of an infinity? If you can split infinity into parts, that implies that ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: How To Catch A Cold With A Butterfly Net

    Thanks for the review! :)

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    But if nothing is an infinite concept, how can there be multiple nothings that are similar to each other?

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dorice Maud

    You're welcome, fellow person (assuming you are one)!

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dorice Maud

    Hi person! I looove this poem - like SubtleSanity said, it's very funny and yet ominous at the same time. Though don't-judge-a-book-by-its-cover is a cliche, this poem is definitely not ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Page Seven-Ten

    Hi, thanks for the great review! :) I love your username, by the way. By "pallid" I meant sickly, colorless, etc... as in drained of color, metaphorically dull or meaningless. ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    But if everything is relative, and the directions and gravity are both metaphorical, and metaphors are not literal, meaning they don't actually exist, then the metaphors are nothing; and if ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    But gravity does not exist in deep space, where there are no nearby objects to substantiate a gravitational pull, so your statement is invalid.

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    Then it wouldn't be going backwards and forwards either!

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    Wouldn't that be up-and-down? ;)

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Before The Middle of Nowhere

    Thanks! :) You have no idea how relieved your review made me! I thought I'd have to stop after this because it was just too confusing or something...(I have the ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the land of dead

    Thank you for the review :) I'm glad that my poem connected to you.

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the land of dead

    I made up the word "arow", actually, or at least I think I did :P Good point with the quotations, thanks for noticing! :)

    Jan 26, 2014


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard