User avatar

fictional

fictional

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Next-pectations

    Thank you for the review! I'll make sure to read some of your stuff too, as soon as I can! :) I just put up another poem, actually.

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Wanderlust.

    Oops, I messed up! What I meant by the second-to-last paragraph-thingy was "I finally will go home." (But I don't exist, so it doesn't matter anyway.)

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    You too!

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    You too!

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    Thank you so much for your well-written review, it was wonderfully helpful! :) I'll make sure to use your advice!

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    Thank you for your excellent review! I need to learn how to use an iron, by the way - I'll try not to burn myself, as I may have to ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    I mean as in breezes, etc. And if this leaves you confused, concerned and scared...good! I've done my job :) Thank you for the review, anyway, I'll make sure to ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Waterfall - Page 1 Part 1

    perhaps... "I said, my face as blank as I could make it; but there was a tinge of annoyance coloring my breath." Weird, I know.

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    I will! :) I'll get more later, anyhow.

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    No, they were rather small, and probably got caught in the vacuum cleaner and suffered a horrid and grisly death...*sniff*

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Waterfall - Page 1 Part 1

    By vivid imagery...I mean using a lot of detail, so you can picture everything in your mind. That's what my English teacher calls it :) Anyway, the "I told him" ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    Maybe I should put a warning at the beginning - "MAY MAKE BRAIN EXPLODE"

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    I would have one too, if I could! :) I once had two spiders live under my desk, and I gave them names! One day my mom cleaned out my ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    Thank you for the comment! :) This wasn't exactly supposed to make sense, but perhaps if it made more sense, it would be better writing! I'll make sure to remember ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Attempt To Describe The Wind

    I actually don't know quite what I was thinking there, but I wanted it to make you do a double take. Thank you for the comment, by the way, that ...

    Jan 3, 2014


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe